1. Delivery of merchandise in good order to the carrier at shipping point shall constitute delivery to the customer. We shall not be responsible for loss or damage in transit.
2. Dowd and Guild Inc., makes no warranty, of any kind, express or implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, except that the goods furnished will be of merchantable quality. Buyer assumes all risk and liability for results obtained by the use of goods covered hereby whether used singularly or in combination with other products. In no event shall Dowd and Guild Inc., be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages.
3. Buyer agrees to pay any and all charges incurred in the collection of this invoice including legal and court costs.
4. Overdue invoices are subject to carrying charges at the rate of 1 ½% per month and 18% annually; on the prevailing rate as established by section 1, article XV of the Constitution of the State of California as amended by assembly constitutional amendment No. 52 or lesser thereof.
5. Those products classified as hazardous materials must be packaged / shipped in DOT designated containers only. It is the customer’s responsibility to designate the proper DOT specifications when ordering.